Robert Half International Insurance Verification Coordinator in Englewood, Colorado
Have you ever felt compelled to make an impact on your community and struggle thinking of effective ways? Join this growing healthcare company to add value to your local communities immediately by brining your insurance verification experience to their team. Our client is looking for a candidate who is passionate about healthcare and has a strong acumen in understanding the insurance verification process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• . Complete insurance verification on all new intake and follow-up appropriately for authorization.
• Complete Payor Change forms and insurance verification.
• Coordinate intakes to outer offices - notification of referrals to outer office and logging referrals to be sent to outer office at end of each day.
• Assists with completing patient profile.
• Scans and uploads appropriate documents to the patient chart.
• Assists with copying all new intake forms and sorting and filing into appropriate bins.
• Assists with updating intake log for all new intakes.
• Assists with sorting incoming faxes.
• Assists with beginning intake form with information received via fax from referral source and passes the intake to the Intake Coordinator to complete.
• Reports to work promptly as scheduled without absences.
• Other tasks as determined to be necessary by Intake Manager.
• Supports the Company's services mission statement, philosophies, and objectives promoting safe delivery of home health care services.
• Maintains a professional appearance and a business-like attitude.
• Functions within the job description of his/her position.
• Complies with agency policies set forth in the Code of Conduct and Employee Handbook.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• One year experience in a healthcare office setting preferred. Home care experience preferred. One year experience medical insurance benefits
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of insurance policies for home care authorizations
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.