Huntington Ingalls Industries Senior ORSA (Operations Research Analyst 4) - 3646 in Eglin AFB, Florida
HII-Technical Solutions Division (HII-TSD) is seeking a qualified senior-level ORSA to support our customer, U.S. Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC). The ORSA supports mission integration of the AF’s Information Warfare at operational and tactical levels through multisource intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, cyber and electronic warfare, and information operations capabilities across the conflict continuum. The incumbent designs, develops, and applies a variety of decision analytics, mathematical and statistical techniques to address operational and planning challenges to facilitate senior leadership decisions. He/she provides unique and timely analysis on a range of pressing, operationally focused issues using multi-source data in the context of interdisciplinary techniques and methods
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the All Source Analyst activities required to meet mission requirements.
• Mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
• Review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
• Required Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. A bachelor’s degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience, for a total of 15 years, is a substitute to the master’s degree.
Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
May require working in an office, industrial, shipboard, or laboratory environment. Capable of climbing ladders and tolerating confined spaces and extreme temperature variances.
HII Technical Solutions:
Building on a legacy of more than a century of naval shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls Industries’ Technical Solutions division provides mission-critical solutions to a wide variety of government and commercial customers worldwide. Comprising nearly 6,000 professionals in 45 states and 16 countries, our unique national security services portfolio includes unmanned systems, defense and federal solutions, and nuclear and environmental services. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America’s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII’s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII’s Technical Solutions division supports national security missions around the globe with unmanned systems, nuclear and environmental services, and defense and federal solutions. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit: www.huntingtoningalls.com.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.