Robert Half Java Developer in Edina, Minnesota
To ensure success as a Java Software Engineer, you should have intimate knowledge of Java coding and development, excellent software troubleshooting skills, and the ability to manage projects. Ultimately, a top-notch Java Software Engineer can work together with the development team to create high-quality software applications that meet the needs of the user.
• Meeting with the software development team to discuss project definitions and goals.
• Analyzing system and user requirements for the software product.
• Designing system integrations and project workflows.
• Writing clean, scalable Java code.
• Designing software database architecture.
• Developing Java-based user interfaces.
• Prioritizing and distributing development tasks.
• Testing and debugging software applications.
• Validating the functionality and security of the application.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
• Previous experience working as a Java Software Engineer, Java Architect, or Java Developer.
• Detailed knowledge of software architecture and user interfaces.
• Experience with software design and application programming.
• Ability to manage projects.
• Experience with application testing protocols.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Good communication skills.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.