The MENTOR Network Medical Caregiver in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
REM Wisconsin, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities and traumatic brain injuries.Ask about our NEW starting wages!
Do you enjoy helping others?
As a DSP you get to provide help to the individuals we serve to live as independent as possible.
Working at REM Wisconsin you will get to:
· Take people to local parks, shopping, out to eat, and medical appointments.
· Assist daily with meal preparation, medication administration and providing guidance on developmental goals.
· Support individuals with living skills such as personal hygiene and grooming.
· Must be at least of 18 years of age
· Valid driver’s license in good standing for driving positions
· Successful clearance of background checks
Why Join Us?
As an (full-time or part-time) employee you will get discounts for:
· Cell phone bills
· Car rentals
· And many more!
Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week such as:
· Short term disability
· Long term disability
· 401(k) with company match
· Holiday pay
We have schedule options to fit your life:
· Full time: 3-4 days a week with every other weekend
· Part-time: 1-2 days a week with every other weekend
· As Needed schedules: fill in when you are available
Rewarding work and impacting the lives of the individuals you serve.
EOE/AAE/ADA We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets