Robert Half Scrum Master (ATF) in DUBLIN, Ohio
Our client is looking for a Scrum Master on a project basis!
What Information Technology contributes to Client?
Information Technology is responsible for the effective development, delivery and operation of computing and information services. Anticipates, plans and delivers IT solutions and strategy which enable business value.
• Guiding the team and organization on how to adopt agile practices and values to delight customers
• Coaching team in self-organization, cross-functionality and Team Based Solutioning (TBS)
• Coaching team and stakeholders to understand and embrace empirical product development
• Protecting the autonomy of the team, allowing for self-organization without outside influence
• Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on value management practices for effective Product Backlog refinement & prioritization practices
• Building trust and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Observing team interactions, and calls out observations as an opportunity for feedback and learning (as appropriate)
• Encouraging and enabling open and honest communication among the team members, including the Product Owner
• Facilitating the assessment of team maturity and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
• Working with other Agile Team Facilitator(s) to increase the effectiveness of agile adoption within Cardinal Health
• Lean & Agile Mindset
• Influence without Authority
• Emotional Intelligent
• Systems Thinker
• Lead by Example
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
• Proficient PC skills; including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) preferred
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying agile values, principles, and practices
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
What is expected of you and others at this level
• Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
• May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
• Works on complex projects of large scope
• Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
• Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
• Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
• May act as a mentor to less experienced colleague
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.