Veritas Senior Project Management Specialist in Dublin, Ireland
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
This position will reside within the Workplace Services (WPS) function and will perform a variety of project management functions related to Real Estate/Facilities. This position will serve as an internal resource for the WPS team and will assist with individual and collective project management coordination to ensure we are performing at optimum levels, managing dependencies and staying on track to deliver projects on-time and within budget.
- Work independently within established practices to assist in the development and implementation process of projects involving departmental, vendor relationships, and/or cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate with internal clients to gather business requirements and coordinate project plans.
- Monitor projects from initiation through delivery ensuring completion of the project on schedule.
- Ensure that goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Coordinate the project team responsible for developing and carrying out projects for assigned business unit(s), products, services, processes, and/or technologies.
- Monitor project activities ensuring the currency, quality, and integrity of the information, and providing consistency in content and “look and feel” across the enterprise.
- Update project management tracking systems with current status.
- Apply project monitoring and reporting systems and assist in the creation of assignments and project tasks.
- Interact with project and leadership team in various functional areas to collect and prepare data for new projects.
- Monitor projects for inefficiencies or disconnects and recommend solutions.
- Typically, responsible for generally-defined tasks assigned to a smaller scale projects and/or a section of an overall program.
- Develops detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-6 years project management exposure
- Global project exposure, exceptional listening skills, influence and negotiation skills, established presentation skills, strong organization and planning skills
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to develop and manage multiple initiatives/projects independently and work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision required and with minimal resources
- Success in delivering multiple projects on schedule, within budget, and with measurable business benefits
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Hands-on mentality and pragmatic approach with superior interpersonal skills, strong collaboration attitude and ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization, including with senior leadership
- Proven experience and ability in influencing business leaders toward change, business alignment and improvement
- Project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem-solving skills and mentality working with others to find solutions to problems
- Ability to make difficult decisions, question and challenge status quo, and understand the big picture view across the company
- Ability to manage complex projects and build relationships at all levels across functions
- Ability to garner respect, trust, and influence
- A positive, can-do and self-starter attitude; proactive, ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- High standard of work ethics, integrity, personal values and confidentiality
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills; effective communicator and influencer; comfortable presenting in front of senior leadership audiences
- Excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Understands the complexity of a matrix organization, capable of operating within one
- Broad understanding and knowledge of a company with global operations
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .