Robert Half International Counter Sales Rep in Destine, Florida
Robert Half is seeking out candidates who are passionate with outstanding customer service skills for a Counter Sales Representative with one of its Fortune 500 clients, located in Destin, Florida.
· Effectively communicate and offer ancillary products and services to enhance customer’s travel experience.
· Strong emphasis on selling and revenue maximization on core products such as, but not limited to, options to waive customer’s responsibility of damage, fuel options and vehicle upsells.
· Achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team.
· Work in a fast-paced sales environment, providing helpful, quality service and sales, while enhancing the customer’s rental experience.
· Provide world class customer service by managing the rentals and returns process, in compliance policies and procedures
· Qualify and process customer rentals with accuracy and attention to detail.
· Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction.
· Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using effective customer service techniques.
· Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class customer service in accordance with established guidelines
High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
Ability to multi-task
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.