iCIMS Revenue Operations Analyst in Denver, Colorado
Do you have documented experience developing scalable, insightful dashboards? We’re looking for a highly data-driven individual with a strong business acumen to join our team as a GTM (Go-To-Market) Analyst based remmotely in Denver, Colorado, where you’ll work closely with the Sales, Services and Marketing Operations teams to create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative analyses, and provide the necessary support to ensure all teams are efficiently executing against their targets. As a GTM Analyst, you will be responsible for standardizing all tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at driving revenue, operational efficiency and go-to-market productivity. If you’re an intellectually curious multitasker who knows how to effectively turn data into a compelling story, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Develop scalable, automated dashboards to provide benchmarking and progress against key performance goals and initiatives for the GTM business to enable visibility into metrics specifically designed to determine pipeline health, sales funnel conversion rates, competitor insights, and overall go-to-market performance.
• Provide business recommendations and reporting insights related to demand waterfall, sales velocity and other lead and opportunity-based metrics.
• Partner with Finance and Business Intelligence to ensure operationalization of reporting processes, policies and definitions
• Provide analytical insights into current state of the business that can be leveraged for growth opportunities.
• Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of GTM data and information.
• Identify opportunities to improve go-to-market processes and work with cross-functional groups to support these improvements.
• Be the voice of GTM within interdepartmental initiatives to deploy new reporting tools, data warehouses, business intelligence tools, etc.
• Maintain high levels of accuracy, integrity, process consistency and documentation in planning, forecasting, and modeling approaches.
• Collaborate with GTM leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders in effective and accurate Salesforce reporting and forecasting initiatives.
• Understand the “why” and “how” of data to be able to tell the story behind it.
• Enhance any existing Tableau dashboards as needed, as well as develop new dynamic, user-friendly dashboards to be delivered to go-to-market teams.
• Ensure that business is always conducted with integrity and that behavior aligns with iCIMS policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Use SQL to create query-based solutions for any data and reporting needs that business partners may have.
• Support, develop, and maintain effective communication and excellent relationship with internal customers including ensuring their requirements are identified and consistently met.
• BS/BA or equivalent knowledge and experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in data analytics, sales operations, sales analysis, marketing operations, marketing analysis, or a related field.
• Creative, intellectually curious and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance.
• Previous work experience at a high-growth SaaS company preferred.
• Experience with B2B marketing, sales operations or services operations preferred.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Data driven individual with a strong business acumen and focus on analytical problem solving, data manipulation and management skills.
• Experience with using Salesforce.com and Tableau required.
• Expert experience with Excel required.
• Experience working with data stored in a data warehouse a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to turn data into a story for our business partners.
• Passionate about data-driven insights and making a measurable impact on revenue.
• Ability to develop recommendations, form judgments, and make decisions based on existing available data.
• Strong customer focus—dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal customers, acts with customer in mind, and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
• BA/BS with major or minor in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis, Data Science, or another quantitative discipline. Other majors will be considered with demonstrated interest/coursework in quantitative fields.
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.