HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist Student Intern, PRN in Denver, Colorado
Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children, located in the heart of Denver, Colorado, serves as a regional tertiary referral center for a multi-state area.
* We feature over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians. For over 125 years, we have been meeting the healthcare needs of patients and their families from across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains, and from around the world.
* Our staff provides compassionate and innovative care while working alongside of top physicians and helping some of the most challenging and rewarding surgical and medical patients.
* Licensed for 680 beds, P/SL is the largest hospital in Colorado.
*Position Summary: *
This position supports the mission of Presbyterian/St Luke’s Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. Under the direction of the Supervisor of Radiology, the individual performs a variety of diagnostic radiology procedures on patients of all ages under the supervision of a registered technologist.
* Positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, physicians and other hospital personnel.
* Individual utilizes radiation protection for patients and employees. Individual assists patients and physicians as directed.
* Prepares, processes, and documents information. * When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. * We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual * We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness * We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives. * We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Registry eligible by ARRT. BLS required.
Education: Currently enrolled in AMA approved school of Radiologic technology.
Experience: Must be in last semester of school of Radiologic technology.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Must be familiar with the majority of diagnostic radiology procedures with a high degree of manual skills and dexterity necessary for operation of equipment and patient care. Must be capable of applying technical skills to all age patients.
Degree of supervision required:
Indirect supervision by registered technologist required.
Job: *Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Radiology Technologist Student Intern, PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-75777