Robert Half International HR Recruiter in Denver, Colorado
OfficeTeam is looking for a fast paced and dedicated recruiter for a well known airline in Denver, CO! This role is temporary as of now, but could go full time for the right fit depending on competency and headcount. Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Prospecting, sourcing, and engaging candidates from a variety of sources
• Extensive phone and email contact
• 100 phone screens per week
• Record all activity in Taleo ATS
• Scheduling interviews for large-scale hiring events
• Participate in local hiring events as assigned
• Tracking all candidates through the background clearance processes
• Heavy administrative work to track 400 to 600 candidates through the hiring process
To be successful in this role, candidates should possess the following background, education, and skills:
• Minimum high school diploma; Associates Degree preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with varied audiences
• Sound judgment, high integrity, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Influential and creative written and verbal communication to develop appealing and tailored messaging to prospects that elicits response and effectively conveys our brand
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management
• Able to flex and problem solve to manage competing demands in a fast paced, metric driven environment
• Results oriented self-starter with track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic and integrity
If you are interested in this high volume recruiter position, please call OfficeTeam today at 303.296.4900 or email your resume directly to Marissa.Vandermey@officeteam.com & Emily.Stone@officeteam.com
Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
Proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
This position's duties require a person who is highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Taleo Recruiting Software experience
Comprehensive knowledge of sourcing recruitment
Proficiency in vendor relations and sourcing
Knowledge of Talent Sourcing
Familiar with office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $23.75 - $27.50 / Hourly
Location: Denver, CO
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00610-0011382132
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative