Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in Delta, British Columbia
Accountemps presently has an opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. As the Accounting Clerk, you will have the opportunity to become an indispensable part of a progressive company. Based out of the Delta, British Columbia area, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long term temporary opening. Career growth and quick advancement makes this department a desirable place to work. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Processing and job costing claim cheques.
- Processing owner operator invoices and chargebacks.
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong familiarity with electronic funds transfer
- Knowledge of accounts payable
- Month end closings experience
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
This is an immediate start so don?t wait to apply! Please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans