Kelly Services Maintenance Field Planner in Deer Park, Texas
• Create high quality, detailed job plans that account for the correct people, equipment, materials and services to perform work in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner in SAP utilizing GTM and USGC Planner Operating Discipline.
• Verify and process approved work requests based on priority and risk rank. Ensure environmental, health and safety considerations are factored into every plan via a Planning Level Risk Assessment (PLRA)
• Provide feedback to the cross-functional teams on approved work request quality as needed and flag any constraints/barriers to timely planning and/or execution (engineering required, isolation issues, etc.)
• Prepare structured job plans with effective breakdown of the work required including craft steps, duration, resources and all relevant documentation.
• Must be able to walk 100% of jobs in the field and retrieve data from previous like jobs and equipment files
• Utilize electronic equipment files to retrieve critical equipment information.
• Read P&IDs, piping isometrics and piping specifications
• Support reliability to create, optimize, review and release cyclical program job plans
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities by using and improving plan templates and soliciting feedback both during the planning process and following work execution
• Understand and apply the Maintenance and Reliability standards, turnaround standards and other applicable standards, policies, procedures, and relevant key performance indicators, guidance documents and updates
• Participate in add on planning, and coordination activities during the turnaround execution window.
• Be willing to work nights if needed during turnaround execution window.
• Five years of experience in planning and/or coordinating preferably in a turnaround environment
• A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Visio and Excel
• Strong knowledge of SAP, specifically maintenance and material management modules
• A deep understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling concepts as well as maintenance practices, performance measures, scheduling tools and techniques
• General technical understanding of the oil and gas industry and mechanical equipment; knowledge of standard components, typical issues, regular maintenance expectations for exchangers, valves, compressors, piping circuits, towers, etc.
• Strong collaboration skills that enable you to build strong, positive relationships with diverse groups at a range of organization levels (craft, operators, contractors, team leads, managers, directors)
Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, respect, raise the bar, commitments matter and do the right thing
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.