Rose International INC Manufacturing Engineer in Decatur, Illinois
Position Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Position Number: 300270
Location: Decatur, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineer, Teamcenter, Engineer, Engineering
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Client Title: Engineer 23
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Client Job ID: 8777803
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Decatur, IL 62525
Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of machines and engines related to the construction industry. They are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with at least 1 year of experience in the Decatur area. The successful candidate will have Standard Work creation experience (required) and they would prefer someone with TeamCenter and virtual manufacturing experience. If you have the above experience and would be interested in a 12 month contract role, please apply!
· Manufacturing engineering support in Decatur for line balancing, standard work creation, line optimization. 10 hour days 5 days per week Alternating Saturday work
· 7am-5pm 10 hour days 5 days per week.
· Alternating Saturdays every other week which would total 6 days per week.
· Engineering or Engineering technical related degree
· 1 year of experience required.
· Standard work creation required.
· Teamcenter preferred.
· Shop floor related experience preferred.
· virtual manufacturing preferred.
· Client experience.
· Decatur truck experience.
· effective communication skills between India and client in Decatur effective communication skills between shop floor and engineers
On-Site Interview Required:
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)