Robert Half International Controller in Dayton, Ohio
Premier Company in Dayton is looking for a Controller who will lead all financial functions including managing the general ledger, month-end, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, job costing and cash management.
• Controller will be responsible for developing and maintaining managerial reporting and statistics to ensure that relevant information is communicated to management and outside organizations. Review and approve the preparation of financial statements regarding accuracy and compliance with standard accounting procedures.
• Coach, motivate, mentor, and develop Accounting team members to successfully take on additional responsibilities and achieve established goals.
• Coordinate the development and maintenance of the Company's operating budgets and forecasts, and capital budget.
• Must be hands-on, will manage all accounting functions and willing to step in where needed such as check runs, processing payroll etc...
• BS Degree Required, CPA HIGHLY preferred
• 5+ years or controllership experience, construction experience preferred
• Proven strategic leadership and managerial skills; experience and demonstrated success leading a team of employees, including a focus on continuous improvement, team building, and employee
• Cash flow management experience.
• Experience managing budget development, reporting, and analysis.
• Experience in the coordination of audit activities.
• Strong supervisory skills including a commitment to recruiting, mentoring, training, and retaining a diverse team; uses foresight to delegate accordingly.
• Wide range of verbal and written communication experience/skills; persuasive skills; diplomacy; and active listening skills. Experience in effectively interpreting and communicating key data, including presentations to senior management.
For more information please call or email Jason Young @ (937) 224-7376 or Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Dayton, OH
Date Posted: February 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03370-0011381105
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance