Robert Half Systems Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Essential Job Functions (Duties and Responsibilities): The primary duties consist of, but are not limited to the following.
• Review, qualification and resolution of Epicor support tickets (both incidents & requests) in line with the defined ITIL based processes and to agreed Business service levels.
• Documentation and delivery of Changes (usually configuration or system setup related) in line with the defined ITIL based processes.
• Creation and upkeep of system documentation including both Training material and Knowledge Base articles.
• Delivery of ad-hoc training and knowledge transfer based on best practice and our documented global template.
• Working in conjunction with the ERP Project team to ensure system maintenance and any new feature releases are delivered successfully.
• Various Epicor related activities which will include system testing, documentation and development of process/procedures as new requirements are identified.
• Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
• May have access to compensation information of other employees or applicants in this role and as such cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to other individuals.
• May have access to proprietary and third party information necessary to the business and as such will perform duties in an ethical and professional manner.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This position must satisfy ITAR compliance requirements, therefore candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Resident Card Holder
• 1-2 years’ experience in delivering Applications Support in a complex corporate environment.
• Experience working with Epicor especially Finance [GL/AR/AP], Procurement and Production Operations [manufacturing].
• Used to working in a structured ITIL based service delivery framework and/or within a Project based team.
• Understanding of electronic banking applications.
• Knowledge of other ERP, data management and reporting solutions.
• Knowledge of SharePoint will be useful.
• Prior use of Servicenow will be advantageous.
• A high energy professional with the instinct to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent active listening and analytical skills.
• Ability to work well and continue to deliver results under pressure.
• Self-motivated and able to work without direct management control.
• Must be willing to travel and to stay away from home as required although this will not be routine.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.