Robert Half International Office Manager in Dallas, Texas
We are immediately interviewing highly-skilled Office Manager for a Commercial Real Estate organization in Dallas, TX. If you meet the following requirements please apply with your most recent resume.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Leading overall office administration
· Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception, office equipment, utility services and communication systems
· Evaluating and improving office production
· Assisting in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved work flow
· Assisting the Operations Manager and Director in monitoring budget for office related items and staff
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Maintain a positive working environment
· Excellent people skills.
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
· 3+ years of job related experience
· 1+ year(s) in a supervisory role
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04380-9502464519
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative