Robert Half International Office Assistant in Dallas, Texas
We are a growing local non-profit firm looking to hire a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant / Administrative Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then we have a position for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Filing, copying and faxing for multiple departments
• Maintain office facility
• Route calls appropriately
• Data entry
What we're looking for
• Ability to multi-task efficiently and prioritize work
• Complete tasks independently
• Implement and improve changes in procedures immediately
• An enthusiastic teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
• Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft excel preferred
If you have a winning team attitude approach and you are eager to grow your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! This position is perfect for you if you love thriving in a dynamic environment. Contact us now- this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04380-9502464587
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative