Robert Half International Azure Architect in Dallas, Texas
· We are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Architect, to become a member of our Cloud Infrastructure Team.
· The ideal candidate has senior level knowledge and experience in designing, migrating, and implementing complex hosting solutions and migrations.
· The position is customer facing and will work closely with Product Owners, Applications Owners, Network and security team to deliver the best solution for large scale infrastructure design and application migrations.
· Candidates should possess proficiency in public and hybrid cloud models.
· Deploy highly available, scalable and secure cloud infrastructure with a focus on Azure (AWS and GCP is a plus) using industry best practices.
· Implement infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
· Develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration process.
· Work closely with the Development and Operations teams to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to support automated deployment of infrastructure.
· Understanding of Azure Database technologies (both IaaS and PaaS) and options to support the migration process. This will include and not limited to Azure database migration technologies and refactoring options.
· Analyze and resolve configuration issues in development, test, and production environments.
· Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of production systems to ensure compliance with mandated policies (e.g., HIPAA).
· Experience implementing secure (zero trust) infrastructure on Azure.
KEY TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS:
· Cloud Infrastructure: Virtual Machines, Azure Database and storage technologies (Storage Accounts, SQL Server, CosmosDB), Virtual Networks, Azure Site Recovery, Traffic Manager, Azure Automation, ARM Templates, Azure Load balancer, API Gateway and Azure AD.
· Cloud Management: Policy, RBAC roles, Cost Management, Monitor and Alerting, Site Recovery, Disaster Recovery
· On-premise infrastructure: Active Directory, DNS, VMWare, Hyper-V, firewalls, routing
· Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Team Server (VSTS), Jenkins, Github, Octopus Deploy
· Experience with PowerShell scripting
· Experience with Azure and 3rd party monitoring tools
· Experience with Windows and Linux-based operating system configuration, automation and management
· Microsoft Azure certified – specifically AZ300 and AZ301
· Experience with Azure 3rd Party firewall devices
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $85.00 - $95.00 / Hourly
Location: Dallas, TX
Date Posted: February 23, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04951-9502862310
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT