Aerotek Assembler in Cypress, California
NOW HIRING - APPLY NOW!!
• Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in high volume production (assembly, machine operating, or packaging)
• Able to stand for the majority of the shift
• Must be ok working in a clean room environment
Monday - Thursday
3:30pm- 2:00am (4 x 10 schedule) 8 regular hours and 2 overtime hours
Must be flexible working Friday
• Mechanical Assembly of the Disc using hands and simple tools to snap pieces in place
• Perform visual inspection of products
• Create Labels for the DISC device
• Operate instruments to laminate and seal products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.