Kelly Services Software QA Tester in Cupertino, California
Our client, a leading tech company based in the Bay Area is seeking an experienced Manual Testing Engineer. This is a 6 month contract role with possibility of extension.
Job location: Cupertino(Remote to start)
Job length: 6 months on W2 only.
The Music Apps team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work as part of our expanding mobile applications QA group.
• Experience testing Android and iOS applications.
• Experience testing cloud based client/server technologies.
• Music and/or audio mobile apps experience.
• Must have a working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices.
• Proven bug detection and regression skills.
• Experience testing Auto Head Unit embedded applications
• Ability to work closely with a large team of testers & developers.
• Experience reporting and tracking bugs & third-party issues.
• Extensive use of QA tools and networking tools.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams to organize testing responsibilities.
• Ability to lead projects and contribute as part of a team.
• Experience with automation test tools and techniques.
You will be joining a team dedicated to delivering the best in class music experience for our customers. Your main focus will be ensuring the quality of our music applications as well as interoperability with the entire Music ecosystem. You will be responsible for defining test approaches and plans for assigned functional areas, expanding our current test cases and executing
Why Kelly ® ?
By partnering with Kelly® Technology, you’ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe—giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We’re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.