Aerotek Assembler in Conover, North Carolina
• Reads and interprets simple blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to verify assembly process and quality requirements
• Takes direction from supervisor to understand assembly procedures and production goals
• Follows assembly procedures to build parts, using hands and small machinery
• Explains assembly procedures or techniques to other workers
• Positions, aligns, or adjusts workpieces or parts to facilitate assembly
• Cleans parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths
• Packs finished parts for shipment, including labeling and bagging parts, adding the corresponding instruction information, and placing bagged parts into boxes
• Examines products to verify quality, including Bonnet to Body Testing and ECL Testing
• Identifies quality issues, determines causes, and reworks parts as necessary
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.