TRC Companies Engineering Intern in Concord, California
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking an Engineering Intern for our Concord, CA office.
- Seeking dynamic, highly motivated interns interested in pursuing a career in environmental engineering or remediation.
- The intern will perform duties for ongoing projects, including data organization, report writing, minor CAD work, etc.
- Intern will also complete an independent project over the summer.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in the field of environmental remediation and be working towards a degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering, chemical engineering, or geology.
- Interns will work in our Concord office.
- No preference will be awarded based on your year in school (i.e., freshman, sophomore, junior). This is a paid internship position.
For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Concord, CA - Clayton Road - CNCRD