Bren-Tronics, Inc. Manufacturing Engineer - Electrical in Commack, New York
Setup manufacturing process, perform failure analysis, identify opportunities for improvement, implement effective methods to continuously streamline process flow, improve product quality, reduce production cost and improve productivity, effectiveness and efficiency, in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Represent manufacturing as a liaison on cross-functional teams to coordinate with Engineering to smoothly introduce and transition newly designed products.
2) Layout and setup assembly area to meet product design as well as productivity demand.
3) Streamline process flow to continuously improve product quality with less cost and higher output.
4) Introduce new manufacturing process to meet state-of-the-art product design requirement.
5) Identify tools, fixtures and equipment requirement, and meet real time production need.
6) Oversee rework/repair activities, monitor, report and highlight yield issues on regular basis.
7) Perform failure analysis, report root causes and seek effective resolutions to reduce in-process defects.
8) Provide training to production operators to fully comply with work instructions, quality standards and Engineering requirement.
5+ years as a Manufacturing Engineer
Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing/Electrical or related Engineering field
Technical Capacity, Problem Solving/Analytical Capacity, Proficient communication skills
Production and Engineering areas, Office. Will require direct contact with mechanical and/or electrical components or assemblies
Ability to operate office equipment; sit, stand, bend, reach and occasionally lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.