IQVIA Marketing Manager, Employer Branding & Talent Marketing in Columbia, Maryland
We are looking for a creative and results-driven individual to join IQVIA as a Marketing Manager supporting global talent acquisition via our employer branding and talent marketing team. As a Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in developing dynamic recruitment marketing strategies that bring the IQVIA employee experience to life for candidates.
This is a global role that requires the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues within talent acquisition, human resources, marketing, communications, and creative services. To be successful, you need to be comfortable using data to inform your creative decisions and be effective at communicating campaign recommendations and results to business stakeholders to drive change.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Develop, launch and measure marketing and communications strategies to convey our employer brand story and company culture across a variety of digital channels with a focus on content creation
• Partner with global talent acquisition to build recruitment strategies that raise brand awareness and generate robust pipelines of qualified candidates; strong ability to advise on strategy, implementation, reporting, and optimization
• Build a captivating content strategy to fuel digital channels (website, blog, social media, email, etc.); create key messaging framework and content to support overall strategy; build a repository of content, resources, and assets
• Maintain strong relationships with creative agencies and other third-party vendors to maximize investment and output of creative assets including video, graphics, copy, advertising spend, etc.
• Position and increase brand awareness for IQVIA as an employer of choice
• Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years’ proven experience in brand, marketing, communications, content marketing, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
• Superior writing and copyediting skills are an absolute must; knowledge of AP Style would be helpful; writing samples are required upon application submission
• Keen eye for identifying and utilizing key tactics to support global recruitment efforts, including blog writing, social media, email, etc.
• Positive attitude, collaborative spirit and passion for championing the employee experience via creative avenues and ability to partner with the right people to make it happen (video, photography, graphic design, etc.)
• Ability to thrive in a matrixed work environment while effectively managing priorities and delivering multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
• Strong commitment to delivering a positive experience for stakeholders and driving operational efficiencies
• Bonus points if you have experience within the healthcare, technology or consulting industries
• US (Eastern or Central Time Zones)
• Occasional travel may be required, domestic and international
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled