Seminole Gaming POKER FLOORPERSON in Coconut Creek, Florida
Seminole Casino Coconut Creek offers the market's most fully-integrated, energized, stylish and upscale local's casino experience featuring 2,300 Las Vegas style slots and over 65 live table games such as blackjack, baccarat and poker. Under its roof, the casino has the region's most sought-after steakhouse, NYY Steak, Sorrisi Italian Restaurant and the New York-style 1st Street Deli. Guests can entertain with live music and listen to tunes from the region's top DJs at Legends Lounge, Nectar and Sunset Grill. The Pavilion, a 1,200-seat capacity entertainment venue, has been a home to acts like Tony Orlando, Frank Sinatra Jr., Joan Collins and many more.
Open 24/7, 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Coconut Creek is located at the corner of U.S. 441 (State Road 7) and Sample Road at 5550 NW 40 Street in Coconut Creek, Fla. For more information, call 954.977.6700; visit us online at CasinoCoco.comhttp://CasinoCoco.comhttp://seminolecoconutcreekcasino.com/ or facebook.com/seminolecasinocococreekhttp://facebook.com/seminolecasinocococreek or follow us on Instagram
@seminolecasinococonutcreek and Twitter @SemCasinoCoCohttp://twitter.com/#!/semcasinococo
Our Commitment to Service:
We don't have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn't just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it's a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
Under the direction of the Poker Room Manager, the incumbent implements procedures and monitors performance of personnel to ensure smooth and efficient gaming operations in accordance with internal controls and the rules and procedures of the appropriate games. Promotes and encourages positive guest and employee relations at all times, assisting guests learning to play the games. Deals cards according to Casino standard procedures. Responsible for table security and the integrity of the games played at all times.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Three (3) years Poker experience is also required.
• This person must be adept at directing the activities of others, skilled in dealing with and meeting with the public and thoroughly versed in all aspects of Poker Room Operations.
• Position requires an individual who can make decisions independently, communicate with all levels of staff, is trustworthy and can function in a fast paced environment.
• Must possess organizational and interpersonal relations skills as well as a team oriented attitude.
• May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
• The casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You may be required to work on any of the days the casino is open including weekends and holidays.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The Casino environment is hectic, fast-paced and often crowded and noisy. May be exposed to casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general public.
• Frequent lifting/carrying of weights over 25 pounds, reaching, stooping, squatting and bending.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen
Requisition ID: 2021-36410
External Company URL: http://stofcasinos.com/
Street: 5550 NW 40th Street