Deloitte Azure Developer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Azure Developer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
The Azure Developer will be a key member of our project software development teams with responsibility across analysis, design, development, test and deployment phases of the software development lifecycle targeting the Microsoft Azure platform. You will:
• Support solution architects in problem analysis and solution design
• Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design
• Develop, test, debug, and document programs to produce high-quality code
• Be responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years of relevant consulting or industry experience in MS Azure
• 1-3 years of experience and expertise in at least one programming language such as Java / J2EE / Python and related IDEs
• Experience with Azure services such as Logic Apps, Azure Functions and ARM templates
• Experience with the following tools: Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake storage, Azure Synapse, Pyspark, Azure Synapse and Blob Storage (ADLS)
• Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts
• Competent in DevOps - Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
• Travel up to 10% annually
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• 1+ full system development life cycle implementation using MS Azure toolset
• Desired Azure Certifications:
• Azure Certified Developer - Associate
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.