Cargill Hatchery Technician in Chuzhou, China
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you passionate about poultry farm industry and you love to work in a hardworking team of dedicated professionals? We are looking for the Hatchery Technician primarily responsible for the execution of approved operational procedures for the animal Welfare, bio security and safety in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Lead all aspects of overall farm operation, including poultry feeding, poultry growth monitoring, poultry illness observing and basic treating, as well as animal quarters' cleaning and maintenance.
• Executes personal hygiene and general hygiene practices follow established procedure.
• Develop and implement the operation plan by reporting and problem solving.
• Mentor new employee and evaluate farm operation performance.
• Other duties as assigned
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies: Cargill, Inc. and subsidiaries (“Cargill”) have an internal recruiting department. Please review this notice.
US Employment Resources: Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.