Continental Senior HPC Software System Engineer in Chongqing, China
Senior HPC Software System Engineer
• taking challenging and multiple software development and integration tasks at the customer site
• sharing multiple roles of HPC development and application, like Software Development & Integration, HPC CI/CT System Development & Deployment and System Test
• being willingness to learning various latest technologies of Automotive Domain HPC.
• being able to accept working at Customer site when project needs
As the role of Software Development & Integration
• Integrates and configures the SW AUTOSAR modules for the HPC projects
• Responsible for delivering a working and tested Basic software on the HPC HW sample
• Integrate and test MCAL/Complex Device Driver
• Integrates the SW Adaptive AUTOSAR/APP(SOA based)/Linux/QNX modules
• Test the APP/Adaptive Autosar modules can work correctly according to requirement after integration. Collaborate with Devopps to automate the integration tests.
• Working closely with SW platform team to troubleshoot issues
As the role of HPC CI/CT System Development & Deployment
• Maintain and optimize a Jenkins-based CI/CT/CD environment for HPC customer projects.
• Integrate new and existing tools and workflows within local and server-based infrastructures as well as state-of-the-art build and deployment technologies such as Docker.
• Setup integration environment including building, UT, static source code and build error/warning check.
As the role of System Test
• Perform manual and automatic test on bench or vehicle, create reports according to the defined test process and strategy.
• Be familiar with test environment setup/debugging, including manual and automation test bench.
• SW Development Process
• Maturity Process Model (ASPICE)
• Agile Development Methodology (based on SAFe framework)
• Concurrency Design (processes, threads, priorities)
• AUTOSAR Classic/Adaptive (BSW/RTE, Configuration & Integration)
• Single-/Multicore Architecture in Embedded systems
• Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS, POSIX, QNX, VxWorks)
• Scripts language, like Python
• Gerrit, Jenkins
• Linux embedded software development.
• Bus System (e.g. Ethernet, CAN FD)
Required Experience and Personality
• University degree in computer science or electrical/electronic engineering
• 4+ years working experience in automotive SW engineering environment (or equivalent)
• 2+ years working experience in working in discipline relevant projects
• Experiences in working in international teams and understanding for foreign cultures required
• Customer orientation behavior
• Problem solving mindset
• Teamwork and one for another
• Demonstrate ownership
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Research and Development
Automotive Central Functions