Rose International INC IT Security Analyst in Chester, Virginia
Position Title: IT Security Analyst
Position Number: 300193
Location: Chester, VA
Desired Skill Set:
Documentation, CISSP, Security, Security Administration
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Sr. Technical Security Analyst
Start Date - 11/19/2018
End Date - 03/30/2019
Location - Chester VA
Interview Type - In Person Only
Job Description -
• Functions as IT Security Analyst performing and documenting IT System Security Plans; and documentation of security policies, processes, and procedures.
• Position requires advanced knowledge and experience in development of IT technical documentation.
• The process of documenting, reviewing, and writing IT System Security plans, policies, processes, and procedures.
• Candidate must have strong knowledge of the Commonwealth Security Standards, and be able to perform work independently using procedures as defined within CSRM.
• There are no certifications required, however, certification in IT security such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, etc. would be preferred.
• Candidate must be able to work independently and complete the required work efficiently and with minimal errors.
• CLIENT CSRM is currently providing guidance and oversight to Enterprise Service Providers and this contractor will be used to directly support the Messaging Service Provider with interaction with the Provider and with additional staff supporting CSRM.
Required/Desired Skills -
• Development of IT technical documentation Required 5 Years
• Reviewing, writing IT System Security Plans, policies, processes and procedures Required 5 Years
• Must have strong knowledge of Security Standards Required 8 Years
• Helpful to have experience with Commonwealth Security Standards and be able to perform work independently as defined within CSRM Nice to have 1 Years
• Helpful to have IT security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC Nice to have 1 Years
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)