Chatham Hills Subacute Care Center Dietary Aide Full Time in Chatham Township, New Jersey
Dietary Aide Job Description:
• Perform defined work routines, using various dietary utensils, supplies and equipment as assigned by the Dietary Manager
• Provide assistance in the kitchen and dining rooms for service of meals
• Meet scheduled meal times.
• Follow Federal and State long term care regulations.
• Follow cleaning schedules and perform cleaning duties as scheduled.
• Assist in building trays, loading food carts, serving meals, cleaning dining rooms and kitchen areas.
• Wash and store dishes.
• Follow established reporting procedures for: food and equipment temperatures and kitchen sanitation logs.
• Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies.
• Attend in-service educational programs and department meetings.
• Follow all safety codes while performing duties.
• Be knowledgeable of Federal, State and Facility’s rules, regulations, policies and procedures; included but not limited to hygiene and sanitation.
• Perform other department duties or additional assignments as directed by the dietary management team.
Dietary Aide Requirements/Qualifications:
Experience in food service, prefer in a healthcare setting
Chatham Hills Subacute Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer