Robert Half Senior Data Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
We are looking for a Sr Data Analysts to structure, clean and manage various data sources, and create advanced visualizations for internal and external use. The analyst will help our client's organization provide their clients with timely, relevant, and actionable data and insights into key market trends. The Data Analyst is an expanding role that will require a candidate to have worked extensively with data ingestion architecture and Metadata modeling. This position will work both independently and as part of a team to help manage large datasets, produce data-centric reports and help uncover the "why" behind the data. An ideal candidate will leverage a strong interest in using big data to understand ESG trends.
· Conceptualize, build, and maintain pre-aggregated datasets, reports, and other analytical products
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business problems and build/automate analytics products.
· Well architected (re-usable, scalable) aggregate tables that meet current and future reporting needs
· Provide technical direction and system architecture advice for initiatives which will include structured data sources
· Intuitive and actionable dashboards and data visualizations for data-drive decision making using presentation layer BI tools like Tableau, SSRS.
· Provide business use cases in terms of data sampling which will attribute to expose Data Analytics concepts such as (Python, R etc.)
· Translate data and insights into a meaningful story to drive strategy, action, and decision-making at an executive level
· Work closely with the Data Platforms team to determine the best strategy for process scheduling and follow best practices set by the team
· Expert SQL skills, particularly in an analytics / reporting capacity. Significant experience creating and maintaining DW and reporting processes
· Advanced Data modeling skills (hands-on experience + theoretical understanding)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.