Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Growing client in Chapel Hill is looking to add an Accounting Manager to their team on a contract to hire basis. In this role, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for preparing and analyzing the financial records and to ensure financial compliance. This person will also be responsible to meet deadlines.
· Build and maintain strong, trusted relationship with banks, audit firms and insurance companies and other financial related entities
· Keep oversight of the balance sheet
· Oversee cash flow, balance AR and AP.
· Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
· Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
· Develop and review financial reports and processes
· Monitor business and provide improvement and recommendations on business processes enhancements from efficiency, automation and controls perspective
· Attend business analysis and other finance related meetings
· Handle and oversee financial accounting and taxation process to ensure company complies with local policies and tax laws and regulations
· Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
· 5+ years relevant experience in Accounting & Analysis or financial auditing experience required
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required, MBA preferred
· Operating capital management experience and knowledge preferred
· Knowledge of investment management (ROI / NPV / IRR etc)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· Excellent knowledge of US GAAP, state and federal tax regulations
Qualified and interested candidates should apply directly or call Jenny at 984-900-8044
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.