Campus Pride Jobs

Mobile Campus Pride Logo

Job Information

Robert Half International Human Resources Assistant in Chandler, Arizona

Description

OfficeTeam is currently in need of three excellent Customer Service Representatives to assist our client with an upcoming product rollout. In this role, you would spend about 60% of the time taking and inputting orders; the remaining 40% would be allocated to resolving various customer service issues. You must have excellent data entry & customer service skills. Our client is looking to start these positions ASAP. The environment is a casual call center environment.

Requirements

Advanced Excel, Word, and Outlook

Excellent communication and customer service

1+ year experience in a similar role

If you are interested in this position, please email your updated resume to chandler@officeteam.com

OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.

Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.

All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.

© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.

By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half Terms of Use.

Salary: $20.00 - $28.00 / Hourly

Location: Chandler, AZ

Date Posted: February 13, 2020

Employment Type: Temporary

Job Reference: 00200-9502462535

Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative

DirectEmployers