Robert Half International Digital Project Manager in Cary, North Carolina
The Creative Group (TCG) is working with a Local eCommerce company in need of a Digital Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team. The Digital project manager position will be for a 3 month contract to full-time, working onsite in Cary, full-time hours(40 hours/week). Please read the description and requirements and below and reply with your updated resume to be submitted.
• Organize the work required to accomplish the project’s scope and objectives.
• Report project status on a regular basis to leadership and team members and stakeholders.
• Responsible for communicating priorities from stakeholders to team members
• Ensure key project issues are documented, assigned, assigned severity, prioritized and updated appropriately
• Complete all standard project deliverables within appropriate project phase time frame unless exception is approved
• Assist with managing Events and planning the company's annual internal sales event
• Track project activity and project change requests to ensure approved scope boundaries are observed and any deviations are escalated
• Ensure that all components of the projects are integrated and working within common goals and assumptions
• Work with direct manager and human resources manager regularly to create new ideas for growth across all relationships.
• Strong knowledge of project management principles and methodologies
• 3-4 years of experience performing project management job functions
• Ability to apply sound business principles and practices to project management and change management processes
• Ability to create operational processes and implement
• Proven ability to solve complex problems, spanning multiple teams and departments
• Strong understanding of Marketing and Social Media is preferred
• Proven effective written and verbal communication skills, including strong negotiation skills
• Demonstrated creativity with issue resolution
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Excellent organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skill, with an ability to offer process improvements and recommendations for efficiency
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and to independently handle multiple projects and deadlines
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Cary, NC
Date Posted: February 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03220-9502465079
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing