Robert Half Accounting Manager/Supervisor in Carmichael, California
• Complete month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing, including preparation of journal entries,
• Tax filing prep.
• Generate accurate consolidated financial statements, in accordance with Gaap and internal policies and procedures.
• Assist in setting up properties financial systems.
• Analyze major variances, forecast and prior year; and submit results to the operating management.
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of capital appropriation requests and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• • Contribute as needed to the areas of budgeting, investing and risk management.
• Maintain, document and review processes for internal controls.
• Streamline department functions to ensure optimal productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
• Ensure accounts payable and receivable are accurate and current.
• Security deposit Accounting
• Oversee all day-to-day accounting processes and personnel when future subordinates hired.
Job Type: Full-time
Requirements Journal Entries
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.