CTG Evident (CPSI) Analyst in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Evident (CPSI) Analyst
Jan 14, 2022Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a remote Evident (CPSI) Analyst for a healthcare client on the East coast!
Project Duration: 6 months
Project Location: Remote
Job Title: Evident (CPSI) Analyst
Description: Full-time contract
CTG is seeking a Systems Analyst for a client on the East Coast to support a data archiving project for the Evident EHR System (AKA CPSI). The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous experience in the Evident EHR application
• Actively participate in client and vendor meetings
• Ability to instruct / inform the data archiving vendor on the data structure of the Evident EHR
• Accustomed to comparing, validating, mapping data in multiple areas including:
o All clinical areas
o Patent Accounting
o Account Payable
o Materials Management
o General Ledger
• Experience working on conversion or data archive projects
• Ability to effectively communicate with technical and external database analysts
• Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
• In depth knowledge of the Evident EHR, including data structure
• Ability to analyze data, problem‐solve, and clearly communicate solutions
• Ability to understand organizational requirements and their impact on the technical aspects of a solution
• Ability to work in a complex multi‐communication‐channel environment
• Ability to coordinate activities involving multiple players, including vendors, subject matter experts, interface engine developers, and end users, to design, configure, and test interfaces
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website or email your Word version resume and compensation requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Management & Support
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes