BrightPath Early Learning & Child Care Billing Analyst in Calgary, United States
Location: Calgary, AB
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As a Billing and Accounts Receivable Analyst, you will be working in a faced-paced environment with a set number of portfolios on your case load to ensure accuracy of billing. Responsibilities include:
• Work extensively with our ERP.
• Monthly billing cycle 15+ daycares including strict adherence to policies, processes, and reporting timelines.
• Prioritize and execute daily and monthly tasks related to accounts receivables
• Work with Centre Director to ensure proper business billing information is collected and valid;
• Initiate collection calls to families to resolve NSF and billing issues.
• Ensure proper process follow through for delinquent accounts, escalating to Manager, Billing and Collections as appropriate pm a timely basis
• Reconciliation of accounts and problem solving
• Submit invoices and claims to 3rd party organizations such as the government for subsidy payments.
• Prepare and reconcile Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD), credit, cash deposits and follow up with Provincial Government on timely basis.
• All other duties as assigned.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
• We offer a 40% child care discount to ALL Full-Time employees so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
• We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
• Full-time staff receive 6 days sick time per year.
• Full-time staff are given 10 paid holidays off.
• Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
• 2+ year experience in Accounts Receivable or Collections working in a faced-paced environment
• Attention to detail and accuracy and quickly identify problems/solutions
• Exceptional computer skills (MS office, Advanced Excel, Outlook) ability to do VLOOKUPS and Pivot tables.
• Diploma or degree in accounts or business would be an asset
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to help client problem solve and defuse situations
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.