Publicis Groupe Digital Creative Asset Specialist in Burbank, California
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the media agency for Hulu, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
Overview: This position facilitates the creative development, production and trafficking workflow between the clients, creative agencies & media agency to ensure timely & accurate distribution of our video and digital assets.
Role Objectives: Support and manage the digital creative activation process from start to finish including technical specifications, routing of digital display, video, and other creative assets between the client, internal teams, creative agencies, and media partners and trafficking of assets through operations teams. Support teams on custom ad hoc programs as needed.
· Act as a point of contact between the media agency, publishers and/or creative partners (Digital)
· Partner with internal teams (Planning, Buying, AdOps, Analytics) for accurate partner specifications, deadlines, etc.
· Review, organize and prepare partner specifications for client and digital agency kick off meetings
· Manage project deliverables from start to finish- ensuring Quality Control processes are adhered to throughout (e.g. ensuring internal and external assets meet standards of client/agency)
· Create and update status documents for internal teams/clients on projects/campaigns, communicating progress and issue tracking
· Perform initial QA of delivered creative assets to confirm all expected items are received and meet basic spec requirements (file type, file size, video duration) and traffic assets to appropriate teams
· Confirm site-served creative is all set for launch with vendors and 3rd party served creative is configured in accordance with Technical Advertising Operations & Analytics Group
· Analyze and prioritize multiple activities and project needs daily, while establishing attainable deadlines and potential roadblocks
· Resolve project issues and escalates challenges and risk as needed to internal and external stakeholders
· Effectively monitor ad development to ensure they are delivering as promised (on time, on budget, etc.)
· Build creative decks and speak to spec needs, timelines, and best practices at client meetings
· Support Creative Management team on ad hoc projects
· Be the source of truth for the media plan and specs
· Agency experience highly preferred
· 1-2 years of experience managing creative assets for media (digital and video in particular)
· Experience working with partner agencies for creative
· Vendor management experience
· Extensive experience managing workflows, project plans
· Experience trafficking digital display and video assets with AdOps teams
· Ability to multi-task, be proactive, resourceful
· Organized, detailed
· Strong communicator
· Collaborative, team player
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and use of Google Docs and Slides
Compensation Range: $46,500 - $66,560 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off. The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 3/21/2024.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.