Robert Half International Media Strategist / Campaign Manager in BUFFALO, New York
Robert Half Technology is looking for someone to be a key contributor for an Advertising Agency client in Western New York. This role is responsible for developing the media strategies and media plans for agency clients. This includes researching, recommending, negotiating, facilitating, and maintaining all media budgets for social, paid search, and other forms of digital media. The Media Planner plays a vital role in the preparation of a media analysis for presentations and will conduct media, industry, or company research to develop accurate strategic advertising and marketing plans for our clients. Ideally, this person has a desire to grow within the position and provide media stewardship to the rest of the agency.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communication or related field
● At least two years of related industry experience
● Strong understanding of contemporary media and technology
● A firm understanding and utilization of media research
● Excellent planning abilities, particularly in programmatic, video, paid search and social
● Continued awareness of the latest social media and advertising trends
● Superior negotiation skills needed to guarantee great pricing and audience reach
● Works well under pressure, thriving under tight deadlines
● Can easily work with a wide range of people, including clients and internal staff
● Has a thorough understanding of media-related KPIs (CTR,CPC, CPA etc) and understands what metrics to use based on the marketing objectives
● Experience developing SEO strategies and making optimization recommendations when appropriate
● Some experience working on email marketing campaigns in platforms such as MailChimp
● Negotiates and prepares media contracts and prepares placement of plans.
● Prepares paid search and social media strategies and develops clear measurement plans based on client objectives.
● Works with agency clients to understand media goals, build media strategy, and justify media execution.
● Compiles proof of publication reports, and delivers media ROI reports to agency clients.
● Builds and maintains relationships with media vendor representatives.
● Discovers new media opportunities to develop strategic advertising and marketing plans and recommends to client when appropriate.
● Works with other agency department heads to keep projects moving forward on a timely basis.
● Participates in continuous professional development (e.g. certifications, workshops, additions to skill set).
● Reconciles billing on a monthly basis and maintains accurate records of client budgets
● Facebook Business Manager
● Stackadapt Campaign Manager
● LinkedIn Campaign Manager
● Google Analytics
● Google Ads
● Data Studio
● MailChimp (a plus, but not required)
Requirements Linkedin Ads, Paid Social, On-Page SEO, Off-Page Seo, Media Strategy, Media Planning, Digital Marketing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Proposals - RFPs, Billing System, Mailchimp, Facebook Insights
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.