Accenture Service Delivery Ops Associate Manager with English in Bucharest, Romania
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
Function Delivery Client Service Team Service Delivery Team Project Support Team Management and Work Management
• Empowered resource who commits the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team to work - agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, other required operating metrics and scope
• Assign team resources to work communicating allocated budget, schedule, macro approach and deliverables
• Empowered to make decisions for their team and ultimately is accountable to ensure their team creates their deliverables on budget, on schedule, and with the appropriate quality
• Track and create/provide team status using standard templates and actively participate in appropriate internal and external status meetings
• Maintain the team’s portion of the work plan and/or annual plan (e.g. resource assignment changes, schedule changes, completion status, etc.)
• Approve team member time sheets, identify the source of any variances, and drive plans to correct variances
• Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
• Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure the Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team understands their accountabilities for delivery and how to work across the teams as needed
• For BPO, facilitate effective Management Operating System ensuring timely reviews of process outcomes (3X3’s, KPI’s, SLA’s) and improvement/change initiatives
Process Compliance/Consistency, Quality, and Continuous Improvement
• Schedule, assign, and track deliverable signoffs for deliverables owned by the team, and validate the participation of appropriate contributors to each deliverable
• Validate appropriate contributors have participated in the creation/review of each team deliverable according to standard methods and/or processes
• Ensure teams execute processes according to standard methods or approved processes and ensure deliverables are completed as required in a timely manner
• Serve as a Peer or Process Reviewer as appropriate and participate in Quality assessments as needed
• Identify continuous improvement and productivity improvement opportunities – maximize reuse, minimize redundancy, streamline, drive one-to-many approach, etc.
• Participate in the creation of team deliverables as appropriate
Process Capability Development
• Serve as process expert/coach for the team’s deliverables
• Drive methods adoption and act as an expert in how to cost effectively deliver the Client Service Team’s/Service Delivery Team’s process and/or project requirements and deliverables
• Monitor and analyze client and customer satisfaction through available escalation/complaint tools and survey results and ensure improvement initiatives are driven by client expectations and requirements
• Identify and implement productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gating and business case approval requirements.
• May leverage benchmarking to identify leading practices, measure service performance against appropriate external standards and facilitate sharing of best practices
• May analyze and manage performance of third party vendors/contractors or departments to delivery service/process requirements and when required identify and facilitate performance improvement
• May facilitate monitoring of service related processes and policies, identify areas for performance improvements, and coordinate implementation
Team Finance and Resource Management
• Manage team mix to the standard pyramid for type of Client Service Team/Service Delivery Team, headcount, macro resource load balance (rolling 3 months), utilization, overtime, etc., and escalate issues when required according to established practices
• Manage staffing assignments and role changes
• Support recruiting and interviewing potential new team members
• Balance workloads and skill sets across clients to support one-to-many delivery
Competency and Skill Management
• Manage and develop team competency coverage through cross-training, leadership development and succession planning
• Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies
People Development and Management
• Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.)
• Develop and deliver quality and timely performance feedback, collecting input from all appropriate sources
Skills that make your work successful:
Cost & Communications Management
Operational Excellence & Operations Management
Project & Resource Management
Accenture Delivery Methods & Tools
Service Level Agreement SLA Management
Problem Solving and Escalation Management
Service Performance Management and Metrics
Estimation and Planning
Client Relationship Management
Customer Interaction Handling
How we truly care:
Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.