PPD Clinical Research Associate - Client-dedicated - Belgium in Brussels, Belgium
Clinical Research Associate - Client-dedicated - Belgium
*Who is PPD Clinical Research Services? *
PPD is a leading global contract research organization. Our purpose is to improve health. Our mission is to help customers deliver life-changing therapies. Our strategy is to bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value for our customers. PPD is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from scientific idea to approved medicine
The PPD FSP Solution*: *
PPD's Functional Service Provider division partner with and serve as an extension of our PPD team, supporting our customers key functions. We cover customer needs on every level, allowing them to do more with less, with an uncompromising commitment to quality. We deploy the same top-tier talent in ALL engagement models. Exceptionally trained, rigorously supported and technologically empowered to help customers manage capacity and set programs up for success.
Joining within our PPD FSP functional area, allows you to join the renowned PPD CRO and still gain invaluable client dedicated experience.
_Responsibilities include but are not limited to:_
- Monitoring independently different sites, including RBM.
- Participation in investigator meeting as necessary
- Ensuring the trial is conducted in accordance with the approved protocol ICH-GCP guidelines, SOPs etc
- Ensuring effective communication between investigational sites and internal/external stakeholders
- Working on project work and initiatives for process improvement as required
/Education and Experience:/
- Degree in pharmacy, life science or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech or CRO company - preferred
- Independent clinical monitoring experience, at least 1 year
- *Oncology *trials experience - preferred
Fluency in English, French and Dutch
/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:/
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Management of regulatory and / or IEC questions
- Development and preparation of the local informed consent form
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Management of the delivery of study supplies
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
- Good computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn appropriate software
- Good presentation skills
/What we offer:/
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognise the power of being one team. We understand that you will want to grow both professionally and personally throughout your career, and therefore at PPD you will benefit from an award-winning learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential.
As well as being rewarded a competitive salary, we have an extensive benefits package based around the health and well-being of our employees. We have a flexible working culture, where PPD truly value a work-life balance. We’ve grown sustainably year on year but continue to offer a collaborative environment, with teams of colleagues eager to share expertise and have fun together. We are a global organisation but with a local feel.
*Our 4i values: *
- Integrity - Innovation - Intensity - Involvement -
If you resonate with our four principles above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, then please submit your application – we’d love to hear from you. Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Work Environment Requirements: *
/PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role: /
PPD® FSP: People Who Deliver | PPD Careers - Read about PPD employee experiences!
Job: *Clinical Research Associates
Organization: *BE BU
Title: Clinical Research Associate - Client-dedicated - Belgium
Location: BE-BE-Brussels-Brussels BE St Stevens Woluwe
Requisition ID: 225341
PPD is an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength fosters and environment of mutual respect. PPD provides equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or other status within any other protected group