Ross Stores, Inc. Inventory Controls and Quality Analysis Specialist II (ICQA) in Brookshire, Texas
Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger… At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
Ross Stores Distribution Centers is opening a BRAND-NEW facility in Brookshire, TX. This is a great opportunity to join the Inventory Controls department where you will conduct accuracy and quality checks of the distribution centers processes.
A Ross Stores ICQA Specialist your main focus will be testing the accuracy and quality of the DC procedures. Conduct DC audits and maintain a log of equipment accuracy by reporting problems, resolution dates and addressing problems as they arise.
- Perform daily audits of Production Associates to support the Blue Chip incentive bonus program
- Audit distribution center policies and procedures of processing goods.
- Ensure daily auditing of all Associate incentive data and compile data from audits to assist DC management in resolving problem areas.
- Research problems and make improvements within the DC as it relates to accuracy of merchandise from receiving until the point of shipment.
- Audits include Outbound Container, Marking, Unit ID, in hotel storage audits and other quality audits as instructed by Inventory / Quality Control Supervisor or Manager.
- Communicate Audit results to with ICQA and Operations management
- At least two years of Distribution Center Environment experience or audit experience
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Excellent analytical skills along with organization based on priorities
- Previous RF gun/gladiator experience
- Must successfully completed a UID Training program or have UID experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and ICQA Testing Required
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, kneel as needed
- Standing and walking for long periods of time
- Lifting up to 50lbs frequently
Ross offers a full range of benefits to full-time Associates including 401k, time-off, holiday pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Ross Stores discounts and many others. Apply today and we'll contact you immediately to answer any questions you may have.
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.