KeyBank Lead Specialist in Brooklyn, Ohio
Lead SpecialistinBrooklyn, OHatKeyBank - Branch
Date Posted: 10/17/2020
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: 4910 Tiedeman Road Brooklyn, OH
Date Posted: 10/17/2020
Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, KeyCorp (Key) is one of the nation s largest financial services companies. Key provides investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance and investment banking products to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally.
Our goal is to be the best regional bank in the U.S. What that means is we put our clients needs first and take a customized approach to meeting those needs. At Key we ve made a promise to our clients that they will always have a champion in us. To deliver on that promise, we re committed to building a team of engaged employees who do the right thing for our clients and help them achieve their financial goals each and every day.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Complete daily creation of foreclosure related letters, using Queues to include demand notices
•Create appropriate letters to send for FC proceedings for different states based on research by state, along with ensuring they are sent timely
•Create appropriate investor required regulatory notices in accordance with the various time deadlines
•Ensure the letter is sent with the proper attachments, if necessary
•Facilitate the mailing of the letters in the proper manner (i.e. return receipt requested, certified mailing)
•Complete any necessary filing/reporting of the letters sent to the appropriate state agencies
•Update accounts in collections systems and host systems with status data, as well as all subsequent milestone data. Includes statusing accounts, blocking lines and statements, Add, change and delete information in multiple file screens within multiple systems.
• Save outgoing documents into KeyView and appropriate shared drive folders.
• Review files and records to original loan notes and mortgages, to ensure letters sent automated have gone to the proper person(s).
• Check, distribute and/or respond to documents and correspondence.
• Apply account numbers to miscellaneous forms and letters for processing.
• Comply with all policies and procedures as outlined in operating instructions
• Meet minimum individual and departmental goals and service level agreements
• Participate in and facilitate information sharing with your manager, business partners, and peers in a timely and efficient fashion to ensure widespread communication
• Excellent interpersonal and motivation skills
• Demonstrated ability to embrace and implement change
• Displayed sense of ownership in relation to attitude and actions, assignments and event outcomes
• Initiative in suggesting process improvements with sound recommendations for enhancements
• Ability to recommend appropriate courses of action on escalated and/or complex account matters
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Proven ability to stay focused in a continuous process flow and keep pace within the work team
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
Ability to work Monday - Friday typically 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and additional hours as needed.
• Experience with CACS/CAS and ASF collections systems
• 3 year s collection, underwriting, or back-office experience
• Proficient in Hogan, Key View Deluxe, ALS and other host systems
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.