LifePoint Health Director, Strategic Marketing - Remote in Brentwood, Tennessee
LifePoint Health has an opportunity for aThe Director, Strategic Marketing*- Remote. *The Director, Strategic Marketing supports specific assigned service lines within LifePoint Health’s acute care hospitals with the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives that drive patient access and growth of focused service lines. Partner with service line subject matter experts, organizational leaders, and marketing leads at LifePoint’s hospitals for proactive marketing solutions.
LifePoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities.We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Support the development of marketing strategies aligned to operational strategic plans to support growth at the hospital facility-level. Manages the planning process for custom campaign development and in the development of programmatic campaigns to be shared by LifePoint hospitals as best practices.
- Provides project management for the fulfilment of marketing requests from LifePoint hospitals, as well as initiating proactive tactics and tools to drive key focus areas of growth, for maximum ROI.
- Work with and draw conclusions from multiple data sources to identify trends, insights and recommended action.
- Manage and recommend best practice collateral pieces for assigned service lines within a Marketing Portal and Digital Library, allowing for local facilities to customize, print/download materials as needed.
- Facilitate development of impactful collateral assets with Creative Services.
- Facilitate information sharing with LifePoint Communications to ensure appropriate line of sight for any communication support identified at the division or facility level
- Exercises key time management skills to meet service agreements with project deadlines, handling multiple projects and pivoting priorities.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Not responsible for supervising employees.
At LifePoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, flexible PTO, generous Employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Education:- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications required.
Experience:8-10 years experience in Marketing or related field.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *LifePoint Health Support Center
Title: Director, Strategic Marketing - Remote
Requisition ID: 7410-6028