The LEGO Group Senior Sales Enablement Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Sales Enablement Manager
- USA, Boston, Massachusetts
Job ID US11160
If you are looking to lead project improvements with great impact within a Sales team.
Join LEGO Education for an opportunity to be part of an outstanding team!
• Routinely monitor the needs of the US organization to identify, recommend and implement process improvements as needed with the goal of increasing both effectiveness and efficiency.
• Central coordination of all CRM usage and business needs which includes the routine evaluation of the system, the requirements of the business and coordinating alignment to ensure optimal usage.
• Oversee and manage the implementation and execution of the company sales methodology in the US. Function as the project manager to ensure all aspects of this program are clearly defined, process plans are developed and executed, training coordination, evaluating implementation and adoption success and advising the business on needed improvements.
• Supervise all training and development needs. Works closely with the US LT to identify areas of focus, develops training plans and executes those plans. Will involve the coordination of training resources cross-functionally as needed as well as developing and delivering training content individually.
Play your part in our team success!
LEGO® Education has a 30-year history of developing educational resources and solutions that make learning engaging, challenging and fun for all ages.
This role is an individual contributor that reports directly to the US General Manager and sits on the US Leadership Team, working cross-functionally to drive continued improvement and efficiencies across the direct sales organization.
In this position you will be heavily focused on process improvement and workforce optimization. Building a strong infrastructure within the organization will be critical to achieving continued growth targets and you will play a significant role in optimizing the efficiency of the direct sales team to allow them to maximize the time being spent on the most productive selling activities.
The Sr. Sales Enablement Manager fill an import place in our matrix organization to broaden lines of communications between key partners and improve operational efficiency. High priority will be placed on maximizing existing resources and building a culture of excellence. Success will be measured by the positive impact on sales performance the increased level of efficiency this role will bring as it will be necessary to maximize productivity across the US sales team in order to continue to grow.
Do you have what it takes?
Highly qualified candidates can choose to work from our Boston office or remotely from anywhere in the contiguous United States
• 5 years of project/program management experience with a successful track record of making significant process improvements
• 3 - 5 years of professional training/teach experience
• Certification in project management preferred
• Bachelor´s degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience working with sales organization preferred
• Experience in managing CRM database systems like salesforce or MS Dynamics
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
• Strong degree of business insights knowledge
• Demonstrated skills in the full MS Office Suite
The ideal candidate thrives in a cross-functional, matrix organization and has the proven ability to work with a diverse set of business leaders. Problem solving skills will be highly valuable as this role will need to identify, solution and implement processes and training programs. Strong relationship building and communication skills is also required.
Bring it to Life
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy coffee and fruit, canteen service with employee discount, and additional benefits such as: flexible working time and home office, the LEGO Group employee store with discounts. Additionally, you can impact more children by giving them the play & building experience through our Local Community Engagement events.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
Remember to apply using Google Chrome for an easier process and attach your CV in PDF format.
Join the global LEGO® family
We conduct drug screening as a part of our drug free workplace policy and in support of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees.
Online Application Accessibility Statement, which is intended for those with disabilities - LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.