Aston Carter Production Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
HIRING A PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE IN MIDDLESEX COUNTY, MA
• Manage personal daily workflow to ensure productivity and efficiency
• Perform daily Offline Archive tasks – this includes scheduling, burning, packaging, and shipping of Offline Archives, as well as data entry in RightNow.
• Ensure quality and compliance with processes.
• Manage the Offline Archive functions to ensure on time delivery and act as first escalation point for Offline Archive related issues
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player or as part of a project team
• Demonstrated skills in adapting, multi-tasking and troubleshooting.
• Reliability, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently
• Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE, APPLY TO THIS POSTING AND EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO CRMARTINEZ@ASTONCARTER.COM
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.