Aetna Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Req ID: 65897BR
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you ll be at the center of it all.
Come Join Aetna Digital! (A CVS Health Company)
Fundamental Components included but are not limited to:
We are looking for team members who are passionate about solving problems through innovation, software architecture, and software engineering practices. We require someone who can apply knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, while collaborating effectively with stakeholders and extended team members. Collaboration is key, attitude is prime.
You are a highly skilled software engineer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for architecting, developing, scaling and deploying software solutions, on premise and on the cloud, covering a wide range of technologies, with a specific focus on solution scalability and security of customer data. The role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and performant software that complies with design and coding standards.
Looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the Boston, MA office.
Qualifications Requirements and Preferences:
• 5+ years proven work experience as a Software Engineer with advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• 4+ years developing in modern programming languages - Node js, Java, or Python
• 4+ years experience in relational databases, NoSQL, or cloud datastores
• Experience developing interactive web applications
• Experience with development toolsets, integration and deployment tools, and testing automation tools
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires a blend of innovation and speed of execution
• Ability to understand problems, break them down into hypotheses and propose solutions in a clear manner
• Ability to crisply document design and implementation details
• Willing to work as a team and has the right attitude to work as a part of a large organization
• Experience in developing and deploying scalable cloud-based systems with one or more cloud technologies - Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Microsoft Azure
• Experience on a minimum of two Agile/Scrum product teams is a plus
• Experience in the health-care industry is a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Job Function: CH & S Technology
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veterans status.