Cigna Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) – Summer Associate, MBA Track in Bloomfield, Connecticut
Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) – Summer A ssociate, MBA Track
The Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) is dedicated to developing high potential, talented individuals that possess marketing skills and seek a deep understanding of the people we serve. Throughout their development journey, participants build a multi-disciplinary perspective and cultivate the leadership skills necessary to meet the challenges of continuously changing business conditions. The program prepares emerging leaders for a successful career in Global Marketing with an extensive foundation of broad experiences.
The 10-week MLDP Summer Associate role provides the opportunity for first year MBA students to work on a project aligned to Global Marketing’s strategic priorities and Cigna's growth strategy. MBA Summer Associates within the MLDP are provided unique opportunities to meet with senior leadership, and participate in MBA learning forums in partnership with Cigna's Health Service Leadership Program (HLP) and Financial Development Program (FDP).
Your Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) summer experience will include:
· A meaningful and high-impact assignment that provides a deeper look into Global Marketing
· Customized personal development achieved through experiential learning, leadership coaching, mentorship by senior leaders, and exposure to a diverse range of areas within marketing
· A supportive and collaborative community of peers
· Opportunities to apply your skills and demonstrate growth through presentations, MBA summer associate group projects, and/or capstone assignments
What you’ll need:
· Pursuing a MBA with a focus in marketing, management, health care, or a related field.
· No more than 1 – 2 years of professional work experience in marketing, communications, or a transferable field
· Aptitude to work across a variety of environments with a growth mindset
· Desire to cultivate a career in the marketing field
· Drive to deliver results, with project management skills and ability to influence thinking
· Emerging leadership skills such as interpersonal savvy, motivating others, organizational agility, and dealing with ambiguity
· Evidence of strong analytical ability, innovative thinking, and data driven problem solving skills
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· One goal of this internship program is to prepare and identify qualified candidates for roles with Cigna post-graduation. Therefore, this temporary internship is open only to individuals who have unrestricted US work authorization (CPT/OPT are forms of restricted work authorization).
· Opportunity to work onsite if near a Cigna location including Bloomfield, CT (Cigna Headquarters)
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
Evernorth, Cigna Corporation’s health services segment, exists to elevate health for all. We're building on our legacy and redefining health care as we know it. Unbiased in how we think, we create without limitation. We partner without constraints, deliver value differently and act in the interest of humanity. Solving across silos, closing gaps in care, and empowering clients, customers, and people everywhere to move onward and upward. When you work with us, you’ll be empowered to solve the problems others don’t, won’t or can’t. Join us. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.