Sevita Behavioral Health Technician in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions.
Support Youth with Behavioral Health concerns.
Pennsylvania MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is growing! – We’re hiring Behavioral Health Technicians to work with youth and families – a job with real impact. Whether you’re just starting out in behavioral health or you’re impacted by recent program closures, we want to hear from you! Behavioral Health Technician
Work one-on-one with children with behavioral diagnoses such as ADHD and Autism. Provide support in-home, community, and school settings, helping children of all abilities to strive. Work closely with families, involving them in the therapeutic process. This role is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job - it can work around your availability. We have a variety of schedules available, including daytime, evening, or weekends.
· Provide guidance and counseling techniques to families and school personnel
· Deliver therapeutic supervision to youth and families during treatment and educational activities · Assist in the management of aggressive behaviors as needed using only de-escalation, non-restraining, and behavior management techniques approved by BSC and clinical team
· Document behavioral progress notes and collaborate with team members
Qualifications: · A high school diploma and experience working/volunteering with children. · Bachelor's or Associate's degree (preferred) · Behavioral certification such as BCaBA, RBT, BCAT, etc. · A good listener with an ability to empathize while still providing guidance. · A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
· A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us? · Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available. · Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week. · 4 01(k) with company match.
· Paid time off and holiday pay. · Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers. · Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities. If you are looking to have an impact with children and families, come join our team!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities