Actalent Industrial Engineer in Berea, Kentucky
This position will be working with production lines, initiating kaizen events, and utilizing reporting to ensure production is being met. Other duties may include:
• Will work with other Engineers and Production team to ensure changes are completed and understood.
• Will implement capacity improvements.
• Provide process gap analysis and lead problem solving at the production level. An example would be they have a 21 second cycle time on a line and putting a visible clock so operators know they are hitting cycle times. Will also help to train/coach/teach team members as well as work hand in hand to problem solve new techniques and improvements.
• Partner with improving how team members on floor see and use data. This will involve improving their data management system which is mostly in Excel.
• Identify and lead Kaizen/process improvement projects.
• Coach/teach lean techniques; re-educate Supervisors/Captains/Leads
• Document control
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.